- Our turn around time for images is usually 2 weeks. This may be delayed in peak periods, however all clients will be informed.
- A non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. This will secure your date, however sadly without a deposit we cannot hold your date open.
- All deposits are deducted off the final balance.
- Prices shown are exclusive of travel fees. Please contact us or refer to your agreement for the final package price inclusive of travel expenses.
- Methods of payment are via bank transfer or by calling into the office with card payment or cash.
- For any reason you wish to cancel please inform us immediately. A fee may still be charged if you have not informed us of cancellation.
- Finance is provided by our finance partner PayL8r.
- Albums, canvases and prints if delivery is via post are subject to postage charges.
- By booking with TWorld Studio you are agreeing to our terms.
- Klarna Payments
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .”
The entire copyright in the Photographs is retained by TWorld Studio at all times throughout the world.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
Title to all Photographs remains the property of TWorld Studio.
The Licence to Use comes into effect from the date of payment of the relevant invoice(s). No use may be made of the Photographs before payment in full of the relevant invoice(s) without TWorld Studio’s express permission. Any permission which may be given for prior use will automatically be revoked if full payment is not made by the due date or if the Agency is put into receivership or liquidation. The Licence only applies to the advertiser and product as stated on the front of the form and its benefit shall not be assigned to any third party without TWorld Studio’s permission. Accordingly, even where any form of ‘all media’ Licence is granted, TWorld Studio’s permission must be obtained before any use of the Photographs for other purposes eg use in relation to another product or sub-licensing through a photo library. Permission to use the Photographs for purposes outside the terms of the Licence will normally be granted upon payment of a further fee, which must be mutually agreed (and paid in full) before such further use. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all further Licences in respect of the Photographs will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Tworld Studio shall/will not be liable to the client for any delay in in services, financial loss or failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions which is due to any cause beyond its control and which is unknown to, and cannot reasonably be anticipated by Tworld Studio including without limitation fire, floor or catastrophe, plague, acts of God, insurrection, workforce action, war or riots, (an “Event of Force Majeure”) and Tworld Studio obligations under these terms and conditions shall be suspended for so long as the Event of Force Majeure continues and to the extent that it is so delayed.